Sunday, July 9, 2023

What's In a Name?

My 12 year old son just came into my office and asked me what I was doing. I told him I am working on a blog and I asked him if he wanted to see the name. He did, so I showed him the logo I created.

"But it is a four letter word."

I said, "Yes it is. That's what makes it funny."


That kind of gives you a little glimpse of my humor and my personality. Kind of sarcastic, kind of funny. 

Welcome! I'm glad you're here!

So, what's in a name? 

During the last 2+ years, I have heard it all. "Oh, you shouldn't eat that way. It's dangerous." "I could never give up sugar." "My doctor told me I can't eat keto because I'm pre-diabetic." Um...to all of those.
Keto gets a bad rap, and my goal is to help others realize that it's not dangerous, and can absolutely change your life for the better. 

After MONTHS and MONTHS of thinking, brainstorming, asking my sister and praying, the name of this blog popped in my head. Because, keto is not a bad word. It is not for everyone, but I want to share my experiences with you. I want to share products I love, recipes, my life, my story and my testimony.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment